Petrocorp boasts a wealth of experience in the engineering, construction, logistics and supply of materials, with a particular focus on Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Defense and Industrial Fields.
We at PETROCORP International are an Engineering, Contracting and Trading Company with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining, Defense and Industrial Fields.
Petrocorp International was established in 2002 and has since been carrying out Turn Key Projects in Kuwait and the Region.
In the Oil & Gas Sector and Airport Sectors, we acquired contracting and subcontracting approvals from KOC, KGOC and KNPC, Kuwait Ministry of Defense, and the US Army. This is in addition to the trading approvals as supplier and approved manufacturer representative in Kuwait for Chemicals, Blast Resistant Door’s & Windows, Blast Resistant Dampers, Explosion Proof appliances etc.
We are also a business partner under a three-way local representing agency with Siemens Kuwait for Siemens, Germany.
This agency and representation covers all Oil and Gas Total Solutions that are produced by Siemens to include but not limited to Gas Turbines, Compressors, Power Generation, DCS, SCADA, Electrical Appliances, E Housing (packaged substations) etc.
We are also manufacturer/fabricator for Siemens Packaged Electrical Substations and other structures such as Turbine Stacks.
The below is a summary of part of Petrocorp’s experience:
- Civil, Infrastructure and Road Works in Accordance with KOC Requirements.
- Infrastructure works to compacted bund walls up to 10 m height, 7 m Wide base and 100m long
- Civil Works to Rig Road, Runways, Taxi Ways and Heavy Engineering Equipment
- Blast Resistant Buildings up to 16psi & 27 psi (110 kPa and 200kPa – blast wave pressures)
- Radioactive Bunkers and Radioactive Storage Pits for oil exploration (KOC)
- Explosion Proof Buildings – Exd Zone Zero
- Enhanced Safety Buildings Ranging from zones 1 to 2
- Conventional Buildings under 1 psi (6.9 kPa) conventional blast loads and 162km/hr wind loads
- Packaged Electrical Substations (E houses) ranging from EXD zone zero type to conventional unclassified types.
- Control Building, Raised floor Electrical Substation, Maintenance Buildings, Shelters, and more
- E & I works including Scada, Controls, F & G, loop checking, trouble shooting and commissioning
- Mechanical works to include Tanks, Piping, HVAC system, ducting, Fire Alarms, Sanitary and Drainage Systems
- Structural Steel Design, supply, Fabrication, Coating, Erection and Fire Rating
- Electrical and Instrumentation works
- Airport and defense works
- Piping and Mechanical Works including HVAC and Fire fighting
- Fiber Optic work
George W. Wakim